Who is the Organizer?
ComplexCon is brought to you by Complex Networks, the youth culture media company.
What is ComplexCon?ComplexCon is an expertly-curated festival of the future, bringing together the world’s most influential brands and artists for an immersive and unforgettable weekend of style, sneakers, art, design, food, music, inspiration, and more. We invite you to join our community and experience the future of pop culture this November 18-19 in Long Beach, CA.
Who is this year's artistic director?CACTUS PLANT FLEA MARKET is a brand and creative outlet founded in 2015 by the multi-disciplinary fine artist CACTUS PLANT. Through limited releases and extensive collaborations with high profile brands and artists such as Nike, McDonald’s, COMME des GARÇONS, Supreme, Marc Jacobs, KAWS, Disney, The Rolling Stones, Kids See Ghosts and more, the globally renowned artist and their namesake brand has become one of the most notable influences in culture, art, fashion and lifestyle today. As the ComplexCon 2023 Artistic Director, CACTUS will design the event’s brand identity and lend their oversight to the overall aesthetic experience of ComplexCon, including designing exclusive merch only available at the festival, as well as curating the musical acts on The CACTUS BUDDY! Stage.
Where is ComplexCon?Long Beach Convention Center 300 E. Ocean Blvd Long Beach, CA 90802
When is ComplexCon?Saturday, November 18 & Sunday, November 19 VIP | 9 AM - 7 PM GA | 11 AM - 7 PM
Do I need to bring cash?
No, most exhibitors will accept credit cards and there will be ATMs available onsite.
What should I expect at ComplexCon?
ComplexCon is an immersive ever-evolving platform giving attendees an insider's look into the world of pop culture. Combining elements of a festival and an exhibition, bringing together diverse aspects of pop culture and digital interests into a real-life experience.
ComplexCon offers attendees the opportunity to engage with and learn from some of the most fascinating minds in pop culture, while enjoying live musical performances, exploring the curated marketplace to shop limited edition goods, and experience cutting-edge technology, interactive and innovative art pieces that bridge the gap between the digital and physical worlds.
Get the best of both worlds—a festival atmosphere with music and entertainment, and an exhibition where you can explore the latest trends, technologies, music, and artistic creations.
Who are the Guests?
Artists, exhibitors and special guests will be announced leading up to ComplexCon. Follow @ComplexCon on Twitter and Instagram for up-to-the-minute updates. You can also head to ComplexCon.com.
Can I Take Pictures?
For the most part, you’re welcome to take pictures and videos at ComplexCon. Note that recording (including live-streaming apps) and flash photography are not permitted in panels, performances/concerts or screenings. Please understand that Guests may or may not pose for photographs with Fans. Guests have a right to their privacy and if they ask not to have their picture taken, please respect their wishes. We reserve the right to deny entry or remove from ComplexCon any person who in our sole and absolute discretion is behaving or threatening to behave in a manner which we reasonably consider to be disruptive to ComplexCon.
Will I be on camera?
ComplexCon attracts local, national and international press. In consideration for being admitted to ComplexCon, attendees understand and agree that they may be recorded (by audio, visual and/or other means) (“Recording”) for exhibition and use in all media now known or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity.
Attendee also hereby: (1) releases Complex, ComplexCon and Reed Exhibitions from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right or any other claim or course of action of any kind; (2) authorizes and permits Complex, ComplexCon and Reed Exhibitions and its designees which include but are not limited to all parents, affiliates, sponsors, exhibitors and contractors, to use his/her name, voice, likeness and all reproductions thereof; and (3) agrees to comply with all rules and regulations of ComplexCon. Will Guests interact with fans? We’re expecting several high-profile special guests at ComplexCon but any interaction with fans is solely at their discretion.
Is there a Coat Check?
Do you offer Accessibility (ADA) Services?Yes
Companions for those that require medical assistance need to buy a ticket. If your companion will be provided by a company, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you make arrangements.
Please review the ADA Guide for more information.
I want to get a booth at ComplexCon, how can I submit my brand?
To submit your brand to exhibit at ComplexCon, you can submit your information here: https://stories.complex.com/complexcon-vendor-application/
Will the stage be back on the show floor?
Yes! The CACTUS BUDDY! Stage, Powered By NTWRK: The CACTUS BUDDY! Stage will showcase a weekend of unforgettable live performances by Kid Cudi, Lyrical Lemonade, Field Trip Records Zack Bia and Friends, Kerwin Frost along with more curated DJ Sets, special guests, and surprise appearances. The CACTUS BUDDY! Stage promises to deliver another incredible year for live music at ComplexCon 2023.
Is a separate concert ticket needed?
Who will be performing?
Artists will be announced leading up to ComplexCon. Follow @ComplexCon on Twitter and Instagram for up-to-the-minute updates. You can also head to ComplexCon.com.
Health & Safety
All attendees agree to follow venue policies (including health and safety policies) and posted instructions while at the venue. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to comply with all applicable Federal, state, and local laws, ordinances, regulations, and the rules of the Event Organizers when attending the Festival. Policies may change according to local mandates. Additional details about our policies and procedures, and any relevant updates to safety standards by the state of California or CDC, will be posted here: ComplexCon.com.
Who Needs a Ticket?
You need to purchase a ticket in order to attend ComplexCon. All tickets shall be in the form of a wristband, which must be worn at all times while attending ComplexCon.
All attendees age 6 or older need a wristband ticket (“Wristband”) to enter ComplexCon. Please note, ComplexCon Management recommends all individuals under the age of 18 attend with a parent or legal guardian. All individuals under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times at ComplexCon.
Please note, access to ComplexCon is subject to compliance with our Code of Conduct and our Terms of Service.
For all other ticketing information, please refer to the Ticket FAQ page.
What is the Refund Policy?
All Wristband sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Wristbands are non refundable and non transferable. If you have misplaced your Wristband, you will be charged the full ticket price for a replacement. ComplexCon is a rain or shine event. The Guest & Artist lineup is subject to change.
Can I have my wristband shipped?
Yes. Orders must be placed by October 24th. Any orders placed after October 24th will be held at Will Call.
Will Call Information
Please contact Tixr by visiting https://support.tixr.com and clicking “File a Fan Support Ticket” in the top right corner.
I need help with my ticket, who can I contact?
What ticket types are offered?VIP WEEKEND PASS
- TWO HOURS OF EARLY ACCESS to ComplexCon to cop first (starting at 9am - 2 hours before General Admission)
- VIP ENTRY, bypassing all other lines
- ACCESS to BOTH days of ComplexCon
- COMMEMORATIVE VIP BOX w/ exclusive ComplexCon collectibles, pins and more!
- PRIORITY ACCESS to all panels and ComplexCon(versations)
- PREMIUM VIEWING for All Music Performances
- AND MORE!
- Entry into both days of ComplexCon
- Shop hundreds of Brands, Retailers, and Artists
- Exclusive Drops All Weekend
- All Music Performances
- Curated Art Exhibits
- Access to All ComplexCon(versations), Panels, and Live Podcasts
- Experience the First We Feast food lagoon
- And More!
Saturday only GA ticket
Sunday only GA ticket
Crew Pack (2-Day GA, 4 Tix Min)
BUY 4+ 2-DAY GA TICKETS TO SAVE!
What if I am Harassed?
ComplexCon has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind. If a person engages in harassing behavior, ComplexCon Management/staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate in their sole discretion, including expulsion from ComplexCon with no refund or compensation. This policy applies to EVERYONE at ComplexCon. Exhibitors, attendees, speakers, guests, professionals, media, staff, volunteers and security are all subject to the Anti-Harassment Policy. By using a Wristband and attending ComplexCon, Holder acknowledges and agrees that Holder has read and agrees to the ComplexCon Anti-Harassment Policy.
What security measures are in place?The safety and security of our staff, exhibitors and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, corporate security, state, local and federal law enforcement authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for ComplexCon.
We have established a security room at ComplexCon to ensure effective communication and response.
Everyone attending ComplexCon should be aware of the following security measures:
- Security will be onsite at all times to assist you during all aspects of ComplexCon.
- Everyone must wear their ComplexCon Wristband at all times. This includes exhibitors, vendors, attendees, guests (speakers, talent, artists), professionals, media, and staff.
- A fully operational security team following our vetted procedures is in place at ComplexCon.
- Bag checks may occur at ComplexCon.
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be used at ComplexCon.
- Any CCTV in operation at ComplexCon is monitored and recorded.
- Uniformed and undercover security will be in attendance at ComplexCon.
- Uniformed and undercover Police may be in attendance at ComplexCon.
- Canine Security and Detection may be used in or around ComplexCon.
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- If you see something, say something. Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious, or out of place to ComplexCon staff or Security immediately
- Remain patient and courteous during security checks and follow the instructions of ComplexCon staff and Security at all times
- Properly dispose of your ComplexCon Wristband inside the venue or keep it as a souvenir – please do not throw it away in trash cans outside the venue where it could be picked up. Wristbands are non-transferrable and selling or providing
- Wristbands to scalpers is expressly prohibited.
- Carry a valid form of photo ID at all times
What can I bring with me?
- BABY STROLLERS
- BACKPACKS, PURSES, HANDBAGS, TOTES, FANNY PACKS (max size 20”x15”x9”)
- CERTIFIED SERVICE ANIMALS
- EMPTY WATER BOTTLES
What items are prohibited?
- HAND CARTS
- OVERSIZED STROLLERS
- ROLLING LUGGAGE
- WHEELED BACKPACKS
- OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
- DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA (this includes cannabis and cannabis products. Prescriptions must be in properly labeled
- containers that match the holder’s ID)
- E-CIGARETTES / VAPE PENS
- SKATEBOARDS / SCOOTERS
- OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK
- ANIMALS (except service dogs with proper paperwork)
- PAINT PENS, SHARPIES, MARKERS
- SPRAY CANS
- PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS (flyers, samples, giveaways)
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POLICY BEFORE ATTENDING COMPLEXCON.
Failure to follow this policy may result in your removal from the convention center without a refund.
ComplexCon has a strict ZERO TOLERANCE policy about weapons. No one may bring, buy, or sell anything that could maim, damage, cause or threaten bodily harm.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE FORBIDDEN AT COMPLEXCON:
- Firearms of any kind (including realistic replica firearms e.g., reproduction, fake or toy guns that can be confused for functional firearms)
- Functional firearms (including air soft guns, BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns and pellet guns)
- Functional projectile weapons (including blow guns, crossbows, long bows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons and water guns)
- Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (including axes, daggers, hatches, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, sword canes and switch blades)
- Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks)
- Chemical weapons (including mace and pepper spray)
- Blunt weapons (including brass knuckles, clubs and nunchaku)
- Hard prop weapons (including props made of metal, fiberglass, PVC, wood and glass)
- Instruments that cause excessive noise levels like vuvuzelas, grenade whistles and grenade horns
- Aerosol mustard
LET US KNOW. We are committed to providing a safe and reliable means for attendees and others to report concerns they may have about conduct at ComplexCon. In situations where you do not feel comfortable reporting your concerns directly to someone, you are encouraged to use the ethics helpline (buzzfeed.allvoices.co).
How do I get there?
Take I-5 North. Keep right to take CA-73 North (Toll Road). Merge onto I-405 North / CA-22 West (San Diego Fwy). Exit on the left toward Long Beach. Merge onto the CA-22 West via Exit 23. CA-22 West becomes East 7th St. Turn left onto Long Beach Blvd.Turn Left onto E. Ocean Blvd.
FROM ORANGE COUNTY / SAN DIEGO
Take US-101 South to I-710 South. Then take I-710 South to W Shoreline Dr. via Exit 1C. Continue on W Shoreline Dr. to W. Seaside Way.
FROM HOLLYWOOD / LOS ANGELES
Take 10 East to I-405 South. Then take I-405 to I-710 South to W Shoreline Dr. via Exit 1C. Continue on W Shoreline Dr. to W. Seaside Way.
FROM SANTA MONICA / LOS ANGELES
Take CA-91 West to I-710 South. Then take I-710 South to W Shoreline Dr. via Exit 1C. Continue on W Shoreline Dr. to W. Seaside Way.
FROM THE INLAND EMPIRE
Does ComplexCon offer discounted hotel rates?Yes! We’ve partnered with Crewfare to bring you the lowest rates at nearby hotels! Secure your exclusive event hotel rate here now.
Please visit https://crewfare.com/events/complexcon to book your hotels.
Will there be a shuttle service?No, but there is a Metro stop across the street from the Long Beach Convention Center. Please visit the Metro website for departure and arrival times.
Questions?For Customer Support and Ticketing Support, please visit https://support.tixr.com/support/home and click “New Support Ticket” in the top right corner.
To request media credentials to cover the event please email: Media@ComplexCon.com