COMPLEXCON 2023 ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY
Complex and its global operations have been acquired by BuzzFeed, Inc. and are now part of the BuzzFeed family.Complex’s websites, apps, advertising services, products, services, and technologies are now owned and managed by BuzzFeed and are subject to BuzzFeed’s terms of service, BuzzFeed, Inc. Code of Conduct and other policies.
Complex strives to create and maintain an environment where all people are treated with dignity, decency and respect. As such, we expect ALL parties participating in ComplexCon, including but not limited to, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees, to behave appropriately at all times.
ComplexCon has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind including, but not limited to:
- offensive verbal comments
- physical assault and/or battery
- harassing or non-consensual photography or recording
- sustained disruption of panels, signings, presentations and other events
- bathroom policing
- inappropriate physical contact
- unwelcome physical attention
- sexually explicit, suggestive and/or provocative behavior
- hate symbols
- national origin
- gender identity
- gender presentation
- sexual orientation
- marital status
- body size
Anyone can report harassment to ComplexCon staff at any time. If someone’s behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately contact security or ComplexCon staff. You may also come to the security office on site.
If necessary, ComplexCon staff will contact local law enforcement, provide escort, offer a safe place, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to make sure they feel safe for the rest of ComplexCon.
WEAPONS POLICYComplexCon has a strict ZERO TOLERANCE policy about weapons. No one may bring, buy, or sell anything that could maim, damage or cause bodily harm. The following are forbidden at ComplexCon:
- Firearms of any kind (including realistic replica firearms)
- Projectile weapons
- Bladed weapons such as knives or switch blades
- Explosives (including firecrackers or fireworks)
- Chemical weapons (including mace and pepper spray)
- Blunt weapons (including brass knuckles and clubs)
- Instruments that cause excessive noise levels